Meet Our Oakland Family and Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Wu is dedicated to patient comfort and care. He received his bachelor's degree from Boston College and is a 2002 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. He also completed his Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the University of Pacific, School of Dentistry in 2003.
Highly talented and educated, he has dedicated his professional career to providing you and your family with the best that contemporary dentistry has to offer. Dr. Wu is continually educating himself and his staff on the newest dental techniques and approaches, in order to provide you with state-of-the-art, comfortable, and personalized dental care.
He is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the Alameda County Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
- June 2003 – Training in Prosthetic Treatment Planning of Branemark Implant System
- August 2002 – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- July 2002 – Hospital Dentistry, CE 13.5 units
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Alameda Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry